PROCESS ORIENTED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Basic understanding of project work, project types, project characteristics
• Project management processes and factors for success in projects
• How do I deal with factual and social environmental factors in the project?
• How do I manage an overview of my project goals?
• What is the significance of risk management in project work?
• Why is it useful to have phase planning in a project?
• What is the best way to structure the work in my project?
• How do I estimate expenses and costs at best?
• What is the ideal way to organize tasks and responsibilities in the project?
• How can I keep the project execution under control and steer the project successfully?
• How is project management associated with Quality management and contract management?
• How to organise teamwork and design communication in the project?
• How do I deal with typical difficult situations in project context?
Process oriented Project management: Registration
PM AutomCamp: 7.–10.11.17 / 14.–17.11.17 / 5.–8.12.17
PM WinterCamp: 23.–26.1.18 / 20.–23.2.18 / 6.–9.3.18
PM SpringCamp: 20.–23.3.18 / 24.–27.4.18 / 8.–11.5.18
If interested, please contact us for PM E-learning, PM Outdoor - and Inhouse Training PM E-Learning über unsere PM Module.